MLA Holdings Pty Ltd is the exclusive distributor of the Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, and Vulcan Container Handling Forklift Trucks in Australia.
Due to the continued growth of our Hunter MLA business, we are currently seeking additional Field Service Technicians & Auto Electricians to join our successful Sandgate workshop service team.
Our work in the Newcastle / Central Coast / Hunter Valley area is diverse and the machines range from small electric forklifts to large capacity and container handling forklifts.
- Effectively complete preventative
- maintenance & repairs to OEM standards
- Must be able to carry out diagnostic analysis, mechanical and electrical repairs as directed on all variations of mobile equipment.
- Ensure on site safety principles and standards are adhered to at all times
- Proficiency and maintaining service paperwork and timesheets
- Carry out their tasks in a safe and efficient manner to the highest possible standards
- Work overtime when required
- Current Trade Certificate in Heavy Vehicles, Plant, Motor Mechanic, Automotive Electrical (or equivalent)
- Experience & knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatic and electrical systems
- Experience & knowledge of fault diagnostics and software
- Must be a Safety driven individual with thorough knowledge of all WHS policies and procedures , including hazard identification & risk assessment training.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a supportive team environment and independently
- Take pride in your work and presentation
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, please contact the Service Manager Paul Haworth 0412 988 164 or apply below for immediate consideration.