- National Company 40 Years +
- Focus on Material Handling, Creating New Client Relationships & Retention
- Attractive Salary Package
As a result of our company's continued growth and expansions plans, MLA are seeking to appoint an experienced Business Development Manager to promote the company's products and forge strong relationships within the WA Material Handling Equipment market.
This position is based at out Bibra Lake site where you will be reporting directly to the Branch Manager.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Promoting and selling products by developing new business and managing existing customer relationships
- Developing sales strategies that maximize profitability and increase customer network
- Generate additional service labour and parts business
- Conducting site assessments for customers to identify appropriate equipment solutions that best meet their needs
- Conducting product demonstrations in the field and in house
You will be responsible for developing new business in your territory and the overall management of nominated major accounts.
Qualifications and knowledge of Material Handling Equipment or similar Capital Equipment is highly regarded.
You will be able to demonstrate a professional image, strong presentation and negotiation skills and technical aptitude.
Selection Criteria includes;
- Proven sales and rental background from within the forklift industry or similar
- Proven knowledge of Service Department operations and revenue opportunities
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability and determination to generate new business
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively manage large customer accounts
- Demonstrated commitment to providing outstanding customer service at all levels
An attractive negotiable salary package will be offered to the successful candidate as well as the opportunity for further career development.
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.