For long distance (over 50 metres) transport and transfer of goods, as well as loading and unloading, you should give your operator the comfort, security and ergonomic benefits of a stand-on or sit-on powered pallet mover. With powerful acceleration, fast travel and optimum operator efficiency, you will soon see a major increase in throughput.
For extra versatility, the operator may choose between two performance modes via the key switch. In all models the state-of-the-art, simple-to-use tiller arm design protects hands and places everything within easy reach for safe, comfortable, controlled operation.
The PBP20N2R model includes a foldable platform for occasional ride-on use, while the PBP20N2E offers rising forks for easy loading and unloading.
- Sealed chassis offers protection against dirt, dust and other particles to reduce wear.
- Oil-filled sealed transmission is shockresistant, quiet and requires little maintenance.
- High-efficiency electronic system features waterproof components for maximum reliability – even in moist conditions.
- Robust forks with welded construction, and rounded tips for effortless pallet entry, give extra strength and durability.
- Market-leading lift height of 135 mm allows easy handling on steep ramps and loading docks, even with damaged pallets.
- High stability is ensured by use of two linked castor wheels – next to the central drive wheel – in addition to the two load wheels.