Beneath their ultra-modern exterior, the highly specified VELIA ES low level order pickers combine operator comfort and precise control with efficient performance to deliver marketleading performance. This award-winning series incorporates a number of key developments, which result in a large productivity advantage over competitors.
From the comfortable and responsive Maxius steering wheel to the spacious, uncluttered walk-through operator compartment, featuring the market’s biggest platform yet, VELIA has been developed with productivity at its heart. Each model offers a maximum drive speed of 12 km/h when the operator is riding, but sets a safe pedestrian speed in optional walk-beside mode. The series includes a choice of rising
platform (P), rising fork (F) and scissor lift fork (X) models, to meet every need.
- Programmable controller adjusts acceleration, travel speed and braking to suit the application, the operator and the truck – for maximum safety and productivity.
- Uncluttered walk-through cabin with low step height – just 105 mm – and chamfered platform edges allows easy entry and exit from both sides.
- Spacious operator area features the market’s biggest platform, allowing for maximum operator movement.
- Maxius steering wheel offers the best in ergonomics, comfort and design, with all operating controls within easy reach of both hands – allowing one-handed operation, if required.
- Floor sensor allows activation of the truck as soon as the operator moves into an ergonomic driving position, minimising delays.
- Unique LED lighting design offers see-and-beseen safety in the warehouse and also acts as a turn indicator.
- Choice of load sections includes cantilever and scissor lift, allowing loads to be raised to an ergonomic height of 800 mm – and avoids strain for the operator.
- Rising platform allows order picking to a height of 2.5 m for safe second level picking (P models only).
- RapidAccess features give quick and easy entry to all areas for checks and maintenance.
- Advanced electric steering allows precise control at speed, with automatic speed reduction in curves and automatic drive wheel centering.